How to Make a Robot - Lesson 1: Getting Started

Really awesome!

Instead of creating a robot you can learn how to use personal elements with the aim of creating your own “Knowledge Library” in order to make a bigger, more complicated design in the future.

@benson sir i’m interested in legs type robots, need help to start, i am bigginer want to chat u please give me ur email id & i’ve already send u friend request so please

@abhishek bais Unfortunately I cannot provide my personal details, but RobotShop as a whole is prepared to offer help and advice. Feel free to create a new post on the RobotShop Forum with details of what you’d like to do and your previous experience.

anyone have an idea on making an actual human sized robot from steel? items that need to be used included as a list please

@leon Steel is very strong but incredibly heavy. It’s not the best material to use to create a full scale humanoid (walking) robot. We do not have a list.

Is there powerful enough motors for my intentions for my robot?

@Night_Bird That’s not a question we can answer - not enough information.

thanks very much sir for information please keep it up…

Sir where are the other points …
Can u plz guide how can I made the robot??

@Rabeea noor It depends on how you learn - if you want to follow instructions and make a kit, learn to program etc. You’ll find it all here: www.robotshop.com

Pls i need help am trying to build a humanoid robots so i want to know where to odder from and components needed for project

I’m starting the lessons just now. I’m turning 10 years old this year. I’m in grade 5.

@Edice Emmanuel www.robotshop.com has humanoid robots, humanoid robot kits and the parts you need to build your own. If you want to build a custom humanoid, note that there are no instructional guides.

I want to create a robot which uses solar power to charge phones.!!GREEN ENERGY!!

@aditya You can buy those fairly easily from many places. You don’t need to design and build an entire robot - it’s essentially a solar panel, regulator, charging circuit and battery.

I want to know that how make a robot need my home services & help my family members

@Soumyaranjan Pradhan That takes a lot of learning - either on your own or a formal education. We can’t quickly describe exactly what to do.

i would like to learn how to build robots

@IAN You’re at the right place!