DC#01

Impressive !

Very nice Johnny 5 replica! I like very much your design ideas. and very well documented !!

As others say, absolutely insipiring.

Awesome as usual!
I hope you were compensated well for this work of art!

You make some of the coolest

You make some of the coolest looking robots. Another amazining creation. I really am a fan of your art!

Thanks, Jim!The guy who

Thanks, Jim!

The guy who ordered the robot will add a sound module with bluetooth commands and the LEDs will be connected to this module.

Thanks, Smashley!The reward

Thanks, Smashley!

The reward was generous. But see this work done and your comments is already very rewarding. And I’m not kidding… lol

@ DangerousThing, cevinius,

@ DangerousThing, cevinius, ambroise, Sphinx, Bajdi, Brassfly: Thank you very much, all you guys!

Thank you very much, Dannyv

Thank you very much, Dannyv and viswesh713!

Awesome
That’s professional work sir, I am impressed.

Thank you very much for your

Thank you very much for your kind words, Dipanjan!

wow!

Have to say you again have made an awesome creation. You always make such a really cool robots. It certainly takes a lot of time to make all those details. To make it look that nice.

Real craftsmanship!

This is a really cool

This is a really cool design.  The little man is hilarious! I would be tempted to program in some funny head gestures combined with arm pointing and gesticulating. For instance when something is in front of him, before he turns he will point and shake his head or something like that. Reall cool work.

congratullations for you project

Very good robot, how cam you control this servo without interference with other. in my project when I move one servo estep by step the other moves continuous when I press the button by PS2 control

Thanks very much.

Thank you very much,

Thank you very much, danphobic!

Surely are good ideas for a more interactive running.

As I had a deadline to deliver it, I did not have much time to play with.

Hi, Adilson!I have already

Hi, Adilson!

I have already answered in this post: https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/37634

track motor

Hi Dickel!

What type of motor did you use for the track motor with gearbox or servo, wich one is best!

Thanks!

Hi, gsxr02!I’ve used two

Hi, gsxr02!

I’ve used two TowerPro MG995 adapted for continuous rotation. They have high torque, but they don’t have good speed. So I prefer DC motors with gearbox.

Thanks for your respond

Thanks for your respond sir!

i will look for 12 vdc motor.

Great job!!!

I’m new on this and also i’m reading a lot, but your projects are great and example to follow!

Thanks again!

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Talking about DC#01 on other

Talking about DC#01 on other sites:

http://robocraft.ru/blog/projects/3382.html

http://megagvozd.ru/radioupravlyaemyy-robot-na-baze-arduino-s-dvumya-manipulyatorami

UPDATE @ August 29,

UPDATE @ August 29, 2016: Just added two videos (on top of the page).