Arduino 5 Minute Tutorials: Lesson 1 - Software

sir, can interface solenoid valve and load cell using single arduino board at a time??
please answer for this question as soon as possible.because i am doing a project related to this board.

@nishanthini You might use a DC relay between the solenoid and the microcontroller.

sir suggest single arduino board simultaneously used for serial communication as well as controlling load cell and solenoid valve???

@nishanthini You might try a normal Arduino and a shield:

The solenoids would ideally be connected to relays, so perhaps a relay shield as well?

Can I use aurdino microcontroller for 6 doc pick and place robot can I use roboc with it

@sri The RobotC programming language is not really compatible with Arduino. If you choose Arduino hardware, you will likely need to use the Arduino IDE or something Arduino compatible.

Thank you very much

i want to build humanoid robot but i have no technical skills, what should i do to successed my life

@ashish You can start with a humanoid kit to get experience, or a general purpose mobile robot or robot arm.

If I were using a OSX (Mac), is there a tutorial with that verizon?

@Frank The operating system (MAC vs Windows vs Linux) does not really change how to learn about or use Arduino; the differences are very minor.

Hello sir can i know why some project need 2 parts of codes?Pls reply me as soon as possible.thx.

@Ryan Not sure what you mean by “two parts”? Do you mean two or more tabs within the Arduino software? These can be separate functions / libraries which make the code simpler to understand. It is not always necessary to separate the code, but it an clean it and optimize it significantly.

please provide a video of this tutorial for better understanding. thanks in advance. please please please

@sudarsan jena We appreciate the feedback and have considered creating a video for this content, but the information / products change quickly. We will take your suggestion into consideration.

It is really helpful & I feel lucky enough to find the site. I am hobby electronics, I spend time (after work) on some of do it your self developing Please suggest me which board to buy for the start.

@Girisha CN The “hobby industry standard” microcontroller is the Arduino Uno: https://www.robotshop.com/en/arduino-uno-r3-usb-microcontroller.html

Dear Sir, great work.
Sir can we make our own Arduino Uno board at home like we purchase from the market with connectivity support with computer.

@Pradeep Singh People can certainly make microcontrollers (like Arduino) at home, except the components themselves (connectors, microcontroller, resistors, capacitors etc.) cannot really be made and need to be purchased.

I am confused with Micro controller, Which to buy i m beginner, help me out