My robot litter 3 connect slow blue light and fast yellow light blinking. And not connecting to the app

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

My robot litter 3 connect has stopped working. It blinks blue, when I press reset it blinks yellow fast, and when I press reset again it blinks blue again. And in the same time, the robot not connecting to the app.

I would like to know what is the most likely piece that has been damaged so I can change it. Can it be the DFI?

Troubleshooting steps already taken:
I have cleaned the anti-pinch pins, they are still okay. I cleaned completely the robot with isopropyl, but it did not change anything.
Last week it already had the same problem. I’d cleaned part of the robot (especially around the DFI parts) and it began working again : but after every turn it would blink blue and I’d have to press “reset” and then “cycle” for it to turn. Today I couldn’t make it restart at all, it’s back to going from blue to fast yellow when I press Reset.

Additional information:
I’ve had my robot since 11.01.2022, it was order #1166681.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Hello @DavT,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

This issue is related to the DFI sensor and the contact pins.

Since the cleaning didn’t fix it this time, the DFI sensor will need to be replaced so we can send you a new one under the warranty.

We will also need to see the 3 pairs of contact pins shown in the following videos:
Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello @Ebram

Here is the requested pictures :slight_smile:

Hello @DavT,

Thank you for your reply.

The pins are a bit damaged so we will send a replacement for them along with the DFI sensor.

Please provide us with the following:

1- Shipping address.
2- Phone number.
3- Serial number located on the back of the robot.

You can send us these details in a private message for more security.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello @DavT,

Thank you for your reply.

Very well, we will forward you now to our replacement department to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further details about the shipping.

Have a lovely day, stay safe.

Sincerely,

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.